Sunday, September 4, 2016

DREAMERS CHALLENGE SEPT 4TH, SCHOOL DAYS

The theme this week is
"School Days"

It's time for school to start again here in the USA
I still remember my Mother waking me up on the first day of school and she would sing .

School days, school days,
Dear old golden rule days.

'Readin' and 'ritin' and 'rithmetic,
Taught to the tune of a hick'ry stick.

You were my queen in calico,
I was your bashful barefoot beau,
And you wrote on my slate,
'I love you, Joe,'
When we were a couple of kids.

I hope this inspires you to remember school day memories :)
Happy Creating!
Visit my blog Here
for more information on this piece. 

SNEAK PEEK FOR THE NEXT DREAMERS CHALLENGE SEPT 11TH
"TWIN TOWERS " 
Remembering the tragedy in New York

Check our the FREE STUFF tab at the top of this page.
Feel Free to Use them as you wish..


Please post your artwork by using the Link below and don't forget. you must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.
The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments.






1 comment: