Sunday, January 31, 2016

DREAMERS CHALLENGE JAN 31ST, SHIPS

This weeks theme is 
"Ships"
Living on the Oregon Coast I see lots of ships.
Many are along the 101 hwy in Coos Bay as you drive into town.
My favorite are the Tall Ships which are sail boats.
Two popular ships that come into our bay have been in movies 
such as the one that was in Pirates of the Caribbean staring Johnny Depp.

Here is my inspiration.
Happy Creating!

Visit my blog HERE
for more information on this piece
SNEAK PEEK FOR THE NEXT DREAMERS CHALLENGE

 ON Feb 7TH WILL BE
"VIOLIN "

 
Check out the new FREE STUFF tab at the top of the pageFeel free to take them and use them as you wish. I will change these Freebies often. 


  Please post your artwork by using the Link below,  and don't forget, you  must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.  The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments. Feel free to leave comments here on the blog also.





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, wistful piece of art, Patti...a fine example to set the bar high!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dieser kesse Hüftschwung! Phantastisch! P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge theme, I had fun creating my page. The inspiration page looks fabulous
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete