Sunday, February 15, 2015

DREAMERS CHALLENGE "CUPID"

This weeks Challenge, though a day late is
"Cupid"

Cupid comes in many different forms.
 Modern. Mystical, Victorian and Vintage to name a few.
I chose to use a Victorian Style Cupid in my artwork.
I hope it inspires you.

Happy Creating!

Credits:
Cupid and the hearts and arrow are from the internet
Background and all of the other elements are from emento magical moments kit.

 SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT DREAMERS CHALLENGE ON FEB. 22nd WILL BE
 "WINDMILL"

 Please post your artwork by using the Link below,  and don't forget, you  must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.  The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments. Feel free to leave comments here on the blog also.

You can post your artwork in the GALLERY now too. Just click on the Gallery tab and follow the same instructions. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ARTWORK IN THE GALLERY ALSO. 



3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the interesting challenge.
    This is my first entry here.
    Greetings,
    sirkkis

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy to find your challenges. i adore coffee and will be working on my piece for the challenge next week! :) ty for our kind comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have coud added a hundreds of PUTTEN and ENGEL, they stayed in my archive. today I didnt want Angels and PUTTEN.
    o.k.?
    Yours Pippa

    ReplyDelete